9pay wallet (e-wallet) is powered by UBA on 9mobile Nigerian Telecommunication company. With 9pay e-wallet, you can make a purchase on play store dispensing the use of debit or credit card to complete a transaction. The platform allows you to make web service and other monetary transactions such as Pay bills, Airtime purchase, and sale, send or request payment from family and friends.
Before you can be able to make transactions with this 9pay, you will need to create an account and then add funds to the account then, you can start using the account for whichever purpose you want to use the e-wallet with.
In this article, I will show you how to create an account and make payment on play store with other available transaction gateways on.
You see this new 9pay e-wallet by 9mobile will make you dump your bank transactions and stick to it because of its simplicity and ease of use.
How To Open 9pay e-wallet.
Opening or creating the 9moble 9pay e-wallet is easy with just methods and three steps each.
All you need to provide is your First Name, Last Name, Phone Number & your preferred 4-digit PIN and your account is your done deal.
1 Create an account using USSD code
Dial *500# on your 9moble registered sim card and follow the prompt instruction. They will require that you choose the type of account you want to use.
Choose the “Customer” option and press enter or okay.
Complete the rest by providing the rest of the required details, which are your name (Sun name and first Name), then your 4 digit transaction pin.
2 Create an account by online registration.
Visit the 9pay official website at 9pay.com.ng, use the get started button on the homepage or click sign up at the far top right-hand side of the page.
How to fund 9pay e-wallet.
As I have stated earlier, to use the e-wallet account, you need to fund it. You will need a Credit or Debit card to be able to fund your account.
- Login to your 9pay wallet online, with your phone number and 4 digit pin
- Click on the fund wallet button as seen below and a window will pop up.
- From there, enter the amount you want to send
- Enter your card details and then click on “Continue.” Allow the system to request payment access from your credit card provider; this might take 30 seconds to 5 minutes to request payment access.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on the phone number attached to the credit/debit card.
- Check your SMS and enter the 6 digit pin as a request.
- Complete transaction by clicking on pay/make payment/ Proceed.
How To Use 9pay e-wallet.
The e-wallet can be used for the following purposes;
- Send or request payment from family and friends.
- Make a purchase on play store without credit or debit card.
- Recharge airtime on your sim to make a call or buy data
- Pay Bills such as cable TV and Electricity like EKDC, DSTV, GoTV, Ikeja Electricity, States, and smile airtime or bundle recharge.
- Buy Movie and show tickets easily.
I hope this information has helped you?
Please share to let your friends Know about the 9pay e-wallet.